If your 'Ville: Phoenix Club membership is set to auto renew, you will be charged upon your expiration date for the cost of your next year's membership. Keep an eye on your email as you will receive an email with instructions as to know to redeem the merchandise package that comes with your Phoenix Club membership. Be sure you are logged in to your 'Ville Phoenix Club account and click the link provided in the email. You will be prompted to update your shipping and sizing information. A credit card will be required to pay for applicable shipping, handling, and taxes.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- Can I sign in with my username?
- How can I upgrade my membership level?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I turn auto renewal off on my account?
- How does auto renewal work?
- I am trying to sign up my son/daughter/spouse, but he/she doesn't have his/her own email address. What can I do?
- I've received an address verification error, what do I do?
- What is my login password?
- Why am I not receiving emails from The 'Ville?