To change your avatar or profile picture, first login to your The ‘Ville account. Then click on your username in the top left corner and click “Edit Profile” on your user page. Clicking “Edit Profile” will open a white edit box that allows you to update your photo, username and bio. To change your photo, simply click the red X to remove your current photo, and then upload a new one.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- Can I sign in with my username?
- How can I upgrade my membership level?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I turn auto renewal off on my account?
- How does auto renewal work?
- I am trying to sign up my son/daughter/spouse, but he/she doesn't have his/her own email address. What can I do?
- I've received an address verification error, what do I do?
- What is my login password?
- Why am I not receiving emails from The 'Ville?