We get a lot of emails bounced back when we send out newsletters and ticketing info. Please make sure your email address is typed correctly on every form you fill out. Also, please be sure to check your Junk or Spam Mail folder daily if you have one. And some Internet Service Providers have very strong filters, making it difficult for some to receive legitimate email. So please check with your Internet Service Provider that you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and add this email address to your address book. You also may have unsubscribed from the emails. To see if you are subscribed to the emails, login to the Ville, go to Manage Account > User Settings > Notification Settings, and make then make sure the envelope next to "General" is blue. If it is not, click on it to turn it on.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- Can I sign in with my username?
- How can I upgrade my membership level?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- How do I turn auto renewal off on my account?
- How does auto renewal work?
- I am trying to sign up my son/daughter/spouse, but he/she doesn't have his/her own email address. What can I do?
- I've received an address verification error, what do I do?
- What is my login password?
- Why am I not receiving emails from The 'Ville?